About Dr Sunil Raheja
- 1989 Graduated in medicine from Southampton Medical School
- 1995 Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- 2001 – present: consultant psychiatrist specialising in learning disabilities in the NHS
- 2005 – present: Trainer and coach to the executive leadership team of Delhi Bible Institute
- 2008- present: visiting consultant psychiatrist to the Priory Hospital Group
- 2008: Licenced trainer within the NHS on leadership for the Franklin Covey organisation
- 2011: Founding circle member of the John Maxwell Team with experience in teaching and training in the areas of leadership and management within commercial and charitable organisations.
I have also developed bespoke programmes to help individuals deal with the complex challenges that they may be facing either personally or professionally.